For our Technology division in Amsterdam we are looking for a Supply Chain Operations Manager who is able to support and drive our rapidly changing and fast paced Supply Chain Operations facilitating an Industry 4.0 manufacturing plant. Someone with a hands-on approach and tactical mindset, participating in a local/global team mastering the operational supply chain elements while optimizing efficiency and automating to scale. We’re looking for a supply chain professional who brings an engineering and business economics background, a strong drive and data savviness that helps driving the operations to the next level.
Syncreon Amsterdam – servicing a corporate startup
Speed, scale and efficiency is the foundation of our success. We think fast, act fast and change fast. Our customer is at the center of everything we do and we don’t stop until the job is done. Our team is very international and we like to challenge each other to continually evolve and grow. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries and “not possible” is not in our vocabulary, but freedom to think and act is. We encourage out-of-the-box thinking and bringing an element of fun into our work. If you are ready to join the power of speed, scale and efficiency with one of the greatest corporate tech startups in the world, then continue reading…
At Syncreon we have a long lasting customer relationships with a history of solving complex problems and providing innovative solutions.
Our operations are at the heart of the business and we drive for speed, accuracy and exceptional service.
About the Role
How you will contribute
As a Supply Chain Operations Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead a material flow operation that facilitates both manufacturing and in/outbound operations across two shifts within the Supply Chain Fulfilment Center. You will be responsible for leading, developing, and engaging an exceptional talented team that makes innovation possible. One of your main focuses will be motivating, mentoring, and coaching your team to become the best in class. You are a creative problem solver who is able to dream big, play big and deliver meaningful results that drive productivity, efficiency and business model changes.
Some of the position’s key responsibilities include;
- Preach a safety first culture with safety awareness programs ensuring a safe work environment for everybody involved
- Coach, empower and develop a team of first operators, supervisors and associates by embodying Leadership Principles
- Create, communicate and maintain quality control policies and standard work procedures
- Lead process change initiatives and build productivity improvement plans
- Partnering with other managers to share best practices
We are committed to developing a diverse workforce and committed to work with you to make that happen.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering & Business Economics
- Ownership in your work and the team
- Obsessed with customer experience and able to meet and exceed challenging demand
- Eye for efficiency and experience identifying and implementing large-scale process improvement initiatives using data-driven techniques
- Flexibility to work across multiple time-zones
- +5 years of management experience in a manufacturing, fulfilment and distribution services
- Led large-scale process improvements through Lean, Kaizen, and Six Sigma
- Strong and inspiring communication skills
- Data savvy
- Entrepreneurial with calculated risks taking
- Advanced data analytics tools and CRM management experience
Contact Stephen via: Stephen@jobdefense.nl .