Our company is a fast growing independent wholesaler in the international car trade. Our core business is the purchase and sale of cars of all brands. With a network covering the whole world and experienced international traders we are perfectly positioned to anticipate the needs and interests of both customers and suppliers and are able to create an ideal match between supply and demand. In addition to a lot of know-how of the different markets we also possess a wealth of knowledge about the organization of transport, import and export. Our customers include retailers, dealers, leasing companies, etc.
We’re on our way becoming a market leader. Becoming and staying one, isn’t easy. Therefore we are looking for a pro-active in-house Salesforce developer who likes to make the difference, working together in a small team.
As a Salesforce developer you are working closely together with the Business Analyst, Manager IT & Process and a team of freelance developers. You will be working on the continued development of the current Salesforce org, which mainly consists of Force.com development. Beside this, you will be focussing on the migration from “Classic” to “Lightning” and implementation of a more workflow structured way of working for the end user. Quite a challenge, which requires vision and much input from you. Together with a multidisciplinary team you will be working on achieving this goal.
What to expect from us
– Competitive salary
– Good conditions, travel expenses, 25 holidays
– Working within an energetic, well motivated and international team (we speak 18 languages!)
– A job with a lot freedom and responsibilities, in which your input and opinion is important to us
– A healthy working environment, with a positive vibe, where hard work and having fun go hand in hand.
Passionate, proud of your work and are looking for a new Salesforce challenge.
An ambitious team player, who dares to share his meaning and ideas.
A person who knows how to translate complex work processes into user friendly solutions, for which the end user will be thankful!
…Besides this you have
– A Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
– At least 4 years working experience with Salesforce development
– A Force.com Platform Developer I certification and Force.com Platform App Builder Certification
– Having experience with Lightning is a great plus!
– A self-starter mentality, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground.
– A proven track record and able to show us your skills and added value.