In logistics, the action never stops. Do you have what it takes to manage our inbound and outbound documentation, while building strong relationships with several parties?
Syncreon Amsterdam – servicing a corporate startup
Speed, scale and efficiency is the foundation of everything we do. We think fast, we act fast and we change fast. We put our customer at the center of everything we do and we never stop until the job is done. We create our own destiny with an international team driving innovation and sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, ego or boundaries and “not possible” is not in our vocabulary but freedom to think and act is. We are honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you are ready to join the power of speed, scale and efficiency with one of the greatest corporate tech start-ups in the world continue reading.
About the Role
How you will contribute
- Checking documentation upon arrival of trucks and couriers and preparing documentation for departing trucks and couriers with Security.
- Coordinating international shipment commercial invoicing and other requirements, including collections by 3rd party carriers (IDS).
- Monitoring stock, order backlog and performance against KPIs and SLAs, including logging any misses, identifying RCs, and levels of consumables.
- Communicating on a daily basis with security, 3rd party couriers and international freight forwarders, 3rd party warehouses, the customer, 3rd party vendors and procurement at our national head office.
- Ensuring safe and secure yard operations by using our WMS software and cooperating with Security.
- Ensure on-time pickup and delivery, track and trace shipments.
- Apply applicable late reason codes in accordance to Service Failure tracking and reporting.
- Work with customer to resolve inventory discrepancies. Follow-up with regards to exception reporting and damage assessment, communicate to customer.
- Participate in process flow documentation and standard operating procedures and identify opportunities for improvement based on customer needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Key Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably within logistics.
- Customer service background in logistics with ability to handle problem resolution in timely manner.
- Good working knowledge of WMS software (preferably with JDA/Red Prairie).
- Word, Excel, Outlook knowledge with strong emphasis on Excel used for tracking and analysis.
- Understand transportation modes and service levels.
- Ability to handle customs documentation efficiently.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
Contact Stephen via Stephen@jobdefense.nl .
Reageer op deze vacature
[gravityform id=”4″ title=”false” description=”false”]